Saturday, August 13, 2011

What subculture do i belong in?

i'm 15 sopre in high school i like to run around the neighborhood every other day. I'm a beginner breakdancer, i can do a few moves. The clothes i wear has to look good, for tops any shirt that looks good. i like hoodies, not baggy though. For bottoms i like to wear dark jeans, not baggy or skinny, but slightly skinny. for shoes converse and sports shoes. The movies i watched is funny and scary ones. Also i enjoy my MATH cl at school. I'm a intermediate guitar player, i practice 30 min a day for a month now. The music i listen to is mostly on the radio, the latest one, i don't pay attention to who sang them, i just to any song i find good, but i also listen to the 80s. I have myspace account. I also read sometimes. The songs i like is mostly rap, alternative, poprock, hip hop, the 80s and the latest, but again i don't pay attention to singers or bands. i jjust listen to whatever sounds good to me

No comments:

Post a Comment