Sunday, August 14, 2011

Did the Test on the Shroud of Turin PROVE the DNA was GOD's?

What follows is my opinion on the Shroud of Turin. If this is indeed the covering that was used to wrap Jesus in, then it is possible that when He resurrected, the brillance ociated with it would have caused an imprint, a picture so to speak, of His body right before He came out of the grave clothes. I don't understand anything about DNA, except that myself and my ascestors, if tested, would all share the same DNA, because we're related by blood. If the blood on the Turin is that of Jesus, then it seems to me the only way to proove that would be to know where Mary, his mother, was buried, exhume her remains and run DNA testing on them and match them against the blood on the Shroud of Turin to see if there is a match. This was a very thought-provoking question! God bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment