Sunday, August 14, 2011

I hate my father? Help?

Hey. Im really sorry. I saw this question and related instantly. Im only 15, but my father has never appriciated me, either. Hes a 40 year old drunk who hates me. He told me i wasnt supposed to happen. Im fine with the fact, but the way he said it was horrible. He said that its all because of me that he is expected to pay the child support to my mother. She hates me almost just as much. He really started to hate me when he found out that i wasnt what he had planned on having as a sons. He wanted me to be like him. "cool", and goes into carpentry. Right as of now, im in a technical school for cosmetology. He found out about this and started asking all of these questions, such as "are you a ******* ****** or something?!" and i told him that im gay. At that moment, he stopped the car and made me walk some miles home back to my mothers house. A few monrhs later he started to try to start talking to me again. He said that we can get along as long as i can "change". He doesnt get it. My boyfriend has a similar problem. When we turn 18, we are both moving out together to somewhere far away and never talking to our parents who have never been there for us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment