Sunday, August 14, 2011

Long story tell me what u think of my dad doing this 2my brother an no this question has nothing 2do with ?

Ok my brother is 32 years old and he still lives at home with my dad. Well two years ago when my mom was still here my mom my dad and my brother lived in a house together. Well my mom found out she had cancer well at the time my brother was stilling money off of my dad and me also he would still my dad's check book and rite out checks for him self but have my dad's name on the checks well my dad and my brother have the same name my dad's name is Nicoles but everyone calls him Nick and well that is my brother's name to and as you no they have the same last name. And on my dad's id and on my brother's id they have the same name why my mom gave my brother the same name as my dad i don't no. But anyways my brother over drawled my dad's account and all of the bills was so high that they lost the House and just to let you no my dad needs help paying bills bwecause he cant read that good my dad droped out of school when he was in the 7th grade and my brother knows this. when they lived in the House my brother was supposed help pay for bills. i'm on ssi and my mom was my may e at the time And when my mom was in the nursing home with cancer my brother was supposed to help me and my dad out and my mom would write the checks for my brother to cash so he could pay my rent well my brother cash my check's and then he took my rent of 350 and spent it all on his gf and bingo and he did that to my two times and i oh most lost my apt because of him. Now it has been two years sence that happen and my dad live in a apt because of my brother. Well my dad and my mom has lived in a apt for a year now and he is still doing it. My broteher has two jobs he works at sonic he is the head cook there and wal-marts doing demos. Well my mom found out that her cancer is back and she past away 3 months ago to liver cancer she was 51 years old and just to let you no my dad is 66 years old. Well when my mom past away ppl was giveing my dad and brother money to help pay for the funorl my dad told my brother if anyone give him money to give to my my dad or one of my mom's sisters well he didn't my mom's sister seen him stick the money in his pocket and then after we left the church he went to bingo with it. And then just 3 weeks ago my brother went to bingo and won over 9 houndred dollers and my mom's sister ask my brother if he was going to give dad some of that money to help pay off my mom's funorl bill and he said no this is my money. But if my brother wants money he will ask my dad for money and go to bingo. Well just a week ago my brother stoll my dad's check book again my dad had 4 check books one in his pocket so my dad can ues it and the other ones was in the kitchen so my dad seen that one of thiem was missing so right away my dad goes in my brothers room and he found the check book and that check book had 20 checks in it and when my dad found it it only had 12 checks left. And then my dad found out the the phone bill and the tv bill is over $200.00 and here the reason why the tv bill is over $200.00 is because of my brotehr ordering after after movies. so the tv and phone is getting shut off because its so high and my dad has no money in the bank to pay them because my broteher over drolled it and now my dad cant go x mes shoping for me and my son because of him. And my brother didn't even say he was sorry or any thing. My brother has a gambolling problim he will do what ever it takes to get money he even took my mom's hair dryer and rip it apart and was looking for copper and if he will win $900.00 or more at bingo he will keep on gambolling on till he has nothing and then he will still money off of my dad to gamboll. When my mom was here she ask him if he had a gambolling problim and he said no. Well my dad kick my brother out of the apt about a week ago and he even prest charges on him for it now they are looking for him my dad said that he can get 3 years maybe longer and when he gets out it will be hard for him to get a job. i don't no why my brother is like this my mom and dad did not rais him to be like this but two jobs is not a nuff money for him. my mom and dad even let him clame them on my brotehr income tax and he would not give my mom and dad nothing out of it he kept it all. But i can't belive he would do that to his dead mother like that still from her at the funrol would not even give my dad like say $400.00 of his bingo money to my dad to help pay for the funrol. And my brother can't live on his own because he gambol all the money off he don't pay his bills every time he gets payed he buys lotter tickits and goes to bingo on till he is broke and if he see a lotter tickit on the grown he will go and pick it up lol to see if its a winner that's how bad this is. And he gives money to his gf. So i was just wondering what you guys think of this do you think going as far as pressing charges on my brother was going a little to far? And what would you do if someone in your family did this to you like a brother

No comments:

Post a Comment